"celebrity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Did the guests of honor consider it a celebrity roast?
- As he grew older, Mr. Berle appeared as the master of ceremonies at celebrity roasts.
- The final (1973-74) season of his variety show would be retooled into one of celebrity roasts, requiring less involvement.
- In 2005, they performed at Jeff Foxworthy's celebrity roast which was broadcast on Comedy Central.
- In it, the mortician successfully cons Pitnik's widow into having the celebrity roast as part of the funeral.
- The object of the first celebrity roast, in 1949, was Maurice Chevalier.
- The second episode was a celebrity roast of the superheroes hosted by Ed McMahon.
- Similar in style to a celebrity roast, the occasion is meant to "knock some of gaming's most revered icons off their high and mighty pedestals."
- Another popular event held for many years was a "celebrity" roast of prominent members of the Apple II community.
- A 1909 poster depicts the event as an early celebrity roast.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.