"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That makes the five-year planning approach untenable, he said.
- Preservation Development is not a formal planning approach, but an example of goal-oriented environmental planning.
- This could lead to different planning approaches being applied within the same area.
- Instead, what won out was a "physical planning" approach that strengthened the role of central governments over technocrats.
- A collaborative planning approach in supply chains for global optimization with limited information shared.
- This is due to the city's progressive planning approach to creating a unique life-style for residents and businesses.
- The framework bases its planning approach on the concept called backcasting from principles.
- So this is an approach for government officials, not an urban planning approach.
- "Her planning approach was how people would perceive their surrounding environment and be affected by it."
- This planning approach largely focuses on the technical expertise and does not allow for public participation in the decision making process.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.