"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Catterick left just before the end of the season following an approach from Everton.
- It is considered to be an open platform following a bottom-up approach.
- The allegations first came to light last November, following an approach to the board from a financial institution.
- Vaughan Williams was not the only composer following a non-narrative approach to his text.
- These individual acts of protest mostly took place in front of a government building following an unsuccessful approach to the authorities.
- This album is the band's most brutal, following a light approach on Faceless World.
- Sometimes these are commissioned for specific features following an approach from the PRO.
- Following a popular approach to 18th-century bookselling, Unbound books are funded by their readers.
- But we can only come up with concrete and positive results following a global and constructive approach.
- You will appreciate that there can be no guarantee of success following an approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.