"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Guild Hall's wide-ranging approach does have its critics.
- One gag poked fun at his wide-ranging approach to the specific merits of individual cases.
- In the mid-1970s, Corder and others moved on to a more wide-ranging approach to learner language, known as interlanguage.
- But as they devised their own styles, the Americans mixed their knowledge with native experience to create the wide-ranging approach that has caught on today.
- Consequently Roussel is often credited with a wide-ranging stylistic approach.
- Karl Marx has provided modern sociology and politics with one of its most wide-ranging and powerful theoretical approaches.
- A wide-ranging approach to the financing of development is also required.
- The matter of the cross-border movement of people also needs to be addressed with exactly the same wide-ranging approach.
- I feel that Parliament's report in its original form takes a wide-ranging approach and conveys the most important points.
- The report takes a wide-ranging approach to the forestry issue, focusing on certain aspects which we believe to be important.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.