"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This provided a forum for his many and diverse approaches to agriculture.
- Dresscode took a very diverse approach to fashion, and was considered by many to be more of a lifestyle-show.
- There have been a large number of diverse approaches to solve the structure prediction problem.
- According to the band, this brought a "diverse" and "fresh" approach to songwriting.
- In addition, the diverse approaches of leading 19th and 20th century Talmudic analysts receive prominent attention.
- Man Alive took a diverse non-denominational approach to religious and spiritual matters.
- Others that have tried this diverse approach have not been able to match Nike's success.
- It is a diverse approach to a question that, in many ways, drives our society.
- The exhibition reflects the diverse approaches to kimono design in this country, some of which may not be to every taste.
- Women have particularly diverse approaches to the heroic image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.