"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You may have noticed that my approach speed was high.
- Therefore, the minimum approach speed is much higher in case of heavier aircraft's.
- Thus an increase in approach speed is advisable if ice remains on the wings.
- The flaps were not extended to maintain flight at final approach speed.
- "Radar reports steady approach speed of ninety feet per second."
- So he decided to add another fifteen knots to the approach speed and give it a go.
- "I better pay attention to the approach speeds and bone up on the manual for this thing," Henry said.
- This system reduced the aircraft's approach speeds, increased the level of operating safety.
- It was found very difficult to aim and fire the guns accurately at such high approach speeds.
- At approach speed with spoilers out, there is a clear view ahead over the nose.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.