"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those approaches have addressed some concerns of people on the left.
- This approach addressed a perceived limitation of the available auxiliary languages: the need to convince others to learn them before communication could take place.
- The approach does not address the root causes of gender inequalities.
- Computer scientists use different approaches to address this problem.
- Subsequent approaches to mental health primarily addressed individual problems as originating inside the person.
- This limited approach would not address the recurrent shortages of oil supply.
- For him such an approach to architecture addressed the needs of functionality but failed to satisfy the senses.
- Creating standards and a national approach to address location data.
- Such an approach would not really address the economic and legislative problems that the amendment will bring.
- The best-practices approach cannot address weaknesses until GE is ready to acknowledge them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.