"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The chosen museums well illustrate the contrasting French and American approaches to culture.
- The contrasting approach is to deal with problems piecemeal.
- A contrasting approach to testing is to identify and reward persistence more than an arbitrarily high level of expertise.
- The contrasting approaches reflect, in part, the personalities of the two men.
- But that difference is slight compared with their contrasting approaches to the camera.
- An example of this contrasting approach comes from cigarette advertising.
- The contrasting approaches in some ways reflect each manufacturer's cultural origins.
- For a contrasting approach using no pistons, see the pistonless rotary engine.
- Monday's rally also underscored the contrasting approach of the two campaigns in recent days.
- Their reactions to the deal only underscored their contrasting approaches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.