"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company's business model has been described as a "borderless" approach, bringing together specialists from various locations and disciplines to service its clients' needs.
- It has been described as a sophisticated approach despite its simple appearance.
- Mr. Goad described this as "a much more global and multiasset approach," which he said customers wanted.
- Mrs. Holzer described the whole as "a very novel approach to the American musical."
- Each artist has what can best be described as an active approach to making art.
- In an interview last week, he expressed enthusiasm for what he described as a revolutionary new approach to undergraduate education.
- He described the advertisement as "a joint approach, speaking directly to people that enjoy open-air motoring."
- Wilson explored guitar on her own, developing what she has described as an "intuitive" approach.
- The result has been what can charitably be described as a fluid approach to the identification of charges against the President.
- His style has been described as a "robust, direct approach" to journalism and is known for his scathing attacks on the industry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.