"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Released in 2008, the film stirred up heated debate among fans, due to its experimental approach and lack of straightforward shots.
- The show became a popular franchise due to its unconventional approach and Irwin's approach to wildlife.
- Due to its decentralised approach, standards of service vary between countries.
- Due to their aesthetic approach and past member associations, Puissance are often associated with black metal.
- Due to his versatile and dynamic approach, Moulana is well known in media.
- He is highly popular in Niš due to his atypical approach to politics.
- It was extremely popular in Venezuela, due to its very realistic approach to the day-to-day life of the country and local tone.
- Due to its strongly federalized approach, it is the only university with campuses across the country, graduating almost 50% of the new engineers in Argentina.
- The College has no association with any governmental education system due to its fundamentalist approach and receives no state funding or support.
- He earned great respect during his career due to his highly professional approach to the game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.