"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But each one of us represented an obviously different approach in painting.
- "It represents an improved approach to an often long bureaucratic process."
- The clothes represent, he said, a distinctively American approach to fashion.
- It represented an approach that Milly was learning to appreciate.
- The History represented a new approach in its field.
- These powers represent a sensible common approach across most taxes.
- The collection as a whole represents a gentle approach to spring.
- Some Administration critics question, however, whether credit cards represent a truly conservative approach to spending.
- The health-care bill that Congress passed last spring represents a different approach.
- They represent a whole new approach, which we know to be the clear result of the last Council meeting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.