"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other respondents with little experience in looking at art reflected a similar, although less restricted, approach.
- Some of the legislation in the planning sphere reflects such an approach.
- The School changed its name in 1992 to reflect a more cross-discipline approach to the study of art.
- They reflect an original and bold artistic approach to works of value.
- The next Commission must reflect a new approach to structure and responsibility, not for the sake of form.
- "Now we have set a model in two Congresses running that reflects a different approach," he said.
- These convictions reflect a new legal approach to potential election law wrongdoing.
- His father's addresses to Congress reflected a much more scattershot approach.
- The way we educate our young has changed to reflect a more open, nurturing and humane approach.
- Often, the parental decision to send children to programs like this reflects a last-resort approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.