"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They must have wanted him very particularly, to make such an approach.
- If one made an approach to you, they would all have to.
- It will make its next close approach to earth in 2017.
- By the time we make our approach to the city, it is about 5:30 in the afternoon.
- The last stretch was open country; he'd have to wait for the right moment to make his approach.
- We must know these other things before daring to make our personal approach to the star.
- Get the names of the people he's likely to choose, and make your approach from that list.
- If they'd made their approach by helicopter, the bad guys would have been waiting for them.
- Death, long making its slow approach, was coming in a rush now.
- It was getting dark by the time the helicopter made its final approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.