"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I quickly learned that each printed word stood for an object, an act, or a quality.
- Other simple words stood for the numbers 4 through 9, and 0.
- He punished those whose work or words stood against his rule.
- "The majority of them do not even know what the word stands for."
- The words stand in dramatic contrast to what the administration was saying less than three years ago.
- The last words stand at the foot of a page.
- When she was done, the words stood in the air over her computer terminal.
- The word stood in the small room as though it had become solidified.
- The conclusion seemed find to Elizabeth as to me, and the words stood.
- Not a word from her as she walked over and stood where I had been standing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.