"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the actual words and likely impact of the bill provide no decisive protections.
- But word that someone in particular - and not just anyone - had been the target provided a kind of relief, he said.
- Change the word "provides" to "provided" in the third paragraph of your fax.
- His words provide an explanation she finds plausible for all the mad things that have happened to the world.
- "Say something," he said, those words providing his own voice for the computer's benefit.
- Does the word of Buddallah provide us with any insight?
- By itself, this word does not provide enough information to make informed product choices.
- He lists expression of love through words, touch, spending time together, providing material needs and many others.
- Their words provided the knowledge and the keys to the sleep wards.
- We have to find the right words to provide a solution.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.