"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The talk is you and the queen had angry words last night."
- "It was reported to me that you had angry words."
- My angry words died at the look on his face.
- Never was there an angry word between us in all the time we worked together.
- Behind all the angry words, it seems clear the real issue is political.
- I will not say we never hear an angry word.
- He wants to have the entire control of all his property, and will use angry words.
- And not, as he might have supposed, with angry words about the Emperor.
- She wondered how much truth had been in his angry words.
- I can't remember the last time we had such angry words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.