"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His eyes felt her face like a blind man's hands, until at last he knew that she meant every word.
- He could see the love shining in her eyes, and knew she meant every word.
- He meant every word he was saying, and then some.
- There was a smile on her face, but Heather knew she meant every word of it.
- She meant every word, so I'd have to play it on that basis.
- I'll see to that,' she said, this time meaning every word.
- From the look on his face, I'd say he meant every word of it.
- And he could hear his own voice speaking, meaning every word.
- Now they knew better: the Allies had obviously meant every word of it.
- He meant every word, and would personally do the cutting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.