"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the third time he said those cruel words, and said no more.
- And there in the middle of his face are the words "Not cruel enough."
- Immediately after the cruel words were out of my mouth, I wanted them back in.
- He provides quick justification for the Wife's worry with his cruel words and general bad behavior.
- The cruel words they had exchanged danced silently upon the air.
- He said the cold, cruel words even as they bit into his heart.
- Her voice echoed off the walls of the passageway, but the children could still hear every cruel word.
- He never said a cruel word to her, ever.
- Yet he seems to have a soft spot rather than a cruel word for most of them.
- Nevertheless, his cruel words had sunk deep, hitting right at the very heart of her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.