"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I will," she said, wishing she had more words, a better way to thank him, and let herself out of the office.
- She seemed to realize too late that the last word had let slip another bit of information.
- The words "let there be light" are the first divine words in the Bible.
- The way I like to work, fewer words lets the audience in.
- Let us keep in mind the words which have now been spoken; for hereafter there may be need of them.
- The spot ends with the words "Let our people vote."
- Until then, one word out of you and I'll let Maxie get to work.
- By words or blows here let us win our right.
- "One more word and I'll let you have it again!"
- "Your people have no words to let them into this place."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.