"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One word must serve for anything so big it cannot be counted on a single hand.
- Such words serve only to prejudice the reading public (particularly those who don't know anything about flying).
- But when a thing grows large and respected, then the small words will no longer serve.
- Many words, especially common ones, can serve as multiple parts of speech.
- But her words did serve to remind him of his original mission.
- Those words could serve as the epitaph of their relationship.
- You also seem to believe that in French the word serves equally well for love and politics.
- The single word served as a reminder of the true monster he was.
- If the same words would serve me twice, I don't have to trouble myself thinking up new ones the second time around.
- And his words serve as warning to candidates of both parties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.