"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The words grated like two chunks of sandstone rubbing together.
- Harsh words grated across the speaking mesh.
- Though the words grated within him he spoke them smoothly, still fearing the stinging force of the steel collar.
- The thought of Tom's trouble came to him, and he realized that his words might grate on the feelings of his companion.
- Somehow the word grated; somehow his sub-adrenals began to pulse.
- In the gentle silence of a summer's day spoken words grated and she didn't try it again.
- The last word grated on me; but how could I remonstrate!
- It may not be proof they were - Black Ajah" - the words grated from her mouth - "but few believe otherwise.
- The words grated on his senses, set off warning bells of paranoia.
- Those three words uttered with revulsion had grated on Stephen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.