"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The name is derived from a word root meaning to find the direction or location.
- This is a list of scientific words and word roots which have different meanings from in the original languages.
- Also includes explanations of each word root as it is used today.
- Certain otherwise identical word roots are distinguishable by different stress marking.
- Suffixes are attached to the end of a word root to add meaning such as condition, disease process, or procedure.
- In forming or understanding a word root, one needs a basic comprehension of the term and the source language.
- This is different than most word roots in modern standard English.
- The medical word root is taken from a different source language, so it will remain meaningless as a stand-alone term in an English sentence.
- The process is different in standard English because the word roots are capable of standing alone in a sentence.
- There are therefore three possible "accentual patterns" in word roots.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.