"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mark prudently allowed him the last word, lest he try to go another round.
- The words on each line allow the poem to flow fluidly into the next.
- Three simple words she sees that will open the gate and allow her inside.
- Rather than form mental "words," he allowed faces to form in his memory.
- The word allow may often be substituted for the words think of - try both and note the different effects on the body.
- Yet those words would allow her to rest.
- Our games became less tournamental, words allowed, cookies and milk at table.
- Simple words make your meaning clear and allow the reader to concentrate on the message.
- The system would also index the words to allow the user to search the text easily.
- In probability theory the word "or" allows for the possibility of both events happening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.