"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The President also had a particular word for parents.
- The time taken to identify words is a measure of how well that particular word has been understood.
- But that particular judicial word has not gotten through to a court in Chicago.
- This places strong emphasis on the meaning of the particular word.
- To find a particular word or phrase, use Search at the top of a page.
- They had to decide how particular words would be spelled in their books.
- There are no particular words to say for asking forgiveness.
- Or was it I found that particular word for myself?
- All those cases turned on the effect of particular words in the rent review clause.
- It was the first time in her life she had said that particular word out loud.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.