"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Replication is a general word for making a copy from a template.
- A general word concerning these theories will be helpful in understanding what follows.
- Also Bund is a general word used for contexts other than politics.
- These are general words, used to emphasize the unknown nature of the tissue.
- However, general words in a list may be interpreted restrictively.
- And since they'll pass through the Sind on their way, they can probably give the general word of how we're doing.
- The term has now been adopted into the English language as a general word for a storage jar from any culture.
- The general word that refers to both processes is metabolism.
- "Further," the guard observed, "the general left word that you were to go right in."
- I'm afraid evil is maybe a too general a word to use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.