"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Something about the way the words fitted together, and the images they called up.
- The words just fit in your mouth a different way when you know you're supposed to speak them.
- Human words would not fit in the mouth of a wolf.
- The word fit them all, Hardy thought as he went looking for the staff break room.
- And from the beginning, those words fit the eccentric shape of her village life.
- The word fits very well with the whole idea behind this album.
- The word fits the city; there is no truth in appearances.
- Then the child has to think about how that word fits in with what she's been reading.
- All her words fit or else she might sue for malpractice.
- When time ran out, they took a guess as to what theme the words fit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.