"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His lips twitched, but the word that she heard didn't match them at all.
- Though the words matched, the images they called up in the woman's mind were different from those Neal was experiencing.
- If the numbers or words on the boards match, they'll score a point for their tribe.
- "I like to go with a person whose words match their actions."
- The challenge for me was to find words to match his music.
- But the words he heard held him; the words did not match the man's face or voice.
- To say it another way, words here match music in more ways than one.
- It was as if the words didn't match the situation.
- I want to be certain those words match up against the other messages.
- Friendly words, however, will not match results on the field, beginning in April.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.