"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not all words would suffice for this, but the number of standard forms used gradually increased.
- Oh, well, a few words will suffice to relate my essential discovery.
- A few words sufficed for a mutual understanding between the two officers of the law.
- A very few words will suffice to tell what hasheesh is.
- There was no need for advertising; word of mouth sufficed.
- Very few words will suffice for all I have to say about the family itself.
- A few words may suffice to tell the little that remains.
- That is well; from a man like you one word suffices.
- You believe that a word from me would suffice to get something done in this sphere?
- A few words sufficed to explain the situation, and off we went.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.