"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He paused, trying to guess how the Jarada was reacting to his words.
- "So we can see him react to our words."
- He kept reacting to Henri's words, believing all the while that his hearing was gone.
- He couldn't tell how they were reacting to his words.
- I couldn't tell if he was reacting to my words or some new thrust of pain.
- When she read it on the steps, how had she reacted to my words?
- She saw the others reacting to Thompson's words, questioning his blind faith.
- Then she was gone, into the coach and away before he could react to her final words.
- She reacted to my words as if I had hit her "on" switch.
- Did she react to your words in any way?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.