"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another step she suggests is getting a child to develop an awareness that words can rhyme.
- The words rhymed and were barbed comments on the speakers.
- You make words rhyme that nobody has ever rhymed before.
- You might think that these two words do not rhyme.
- In one rhyming game, the teacher can present three different "consonant-vowel-consonant" words and ask children which word does not rhyme.
- That's this maven's call; in either case, the word rhymes with "rub."
- Keep in mind that words for songs during this time period usually rhymed.
- For one thing there is a simple basic problem that rappers will never be able to overcome: Not enough words rhyme with motherfu*ker.
- The way he said it, the word rhymed with silly.
- From the way his words rhymed, I think the ambassador was joking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.