"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A small avalanche of dirt and rock greeted her words.
- A collective gasp greeted her words, and the captain's frown was now turned on his daughter.
- A general wave of chuckling and laughter greeted his words.
- Silence greeted her words except for the sound of distant gunfire and heavy male curses.
- The legislators, taken aback, greeted his words with nervous laughter.
- He saw the small stir behind the war-shields, the shift of heads with which they greeted his words.
- A low murmur had greeted his words and a few shouts from nearer the back of the hall.
- Laughter greeted her words, and the foremost of the intruders stepped forward into the light.
- Not cries but yells of joy greeted his words.
- Silence greeted his words as the Iconian ships continued to rotate their position.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.