"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Spanish spoken in the region has its own accent and local words.
- The name comes from the local word for willows, which are abundant in the area.
- Also he collected a significant amount of local words in his dictionary.
- The name comes from two local words meaning "big" and "water".
- We now have the local word for 'beauty' and agree on definitions.
- In addition, the 'Language' section offers local words and phrases to help you get by.
- Note that some local words are used across several African countries.
- The town was once known as Otok, the local word for island.
- The name was derived from the local Indian word for "welcome".
- The name "Noon" comes from a local word for salt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.