"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And I would like to say a special word to our religious leaders.
- I want to say a special word now to those who work for our Federal Government.
- They had a special word for a man with dark skin.
- Now why should there be a special word for a man with dark skin?
- "I want to say a special word to the ladies of the church," he said.
- I also want to say a special word of gratitude to our local staff.
- The members are given special words to tell the girls so they know it's okay.
- It seems he says nothing special, yet his words sound weighty.
- Slang is usually special words that are known only by a particular group.
- Then came the special word that brought this previous appointment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.