"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Glen didn't reply with words.
- Eventually Atkins replied with words of encouragement and a longstanding invitation to drop by to visit.
- The officer asked questions and the hunter replied, with a pantomime, as well as words, explaining the capture.
- One of them replied with words Gunn couldn't interpret.
- Asked about their relationship, they replied with identical words: "He does his thing, and I do my thing."
- David didn't reply with words, not right away.
- In response to the detective's questions, Harry replied with direct and firmly spoken words.
- Groups claim that it has replied with very accurate words relating directly to the case they were investigating.
- At the airport, he replied to interviewers with words that were memorably misreported as being: 'Crisis - what crisis?'
- Mr Antonione is entitled to reply with words or with gestures, as he sees fit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.