"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some words differ in a single sound and associated tone.
- When their words differ from adult forms, these differences are more systematic than before.
- The second principle holds that different words will differ in meaning.
- These words all have more precise definitions and meanings will differ elsewhere.
- Both words have similar usage but differ in their emotional meaning.
- According to Swadesh, at least twenty words must differ if they are to be considered as different languages.
- Incongruent stimuli are those in which ink color and word differ.
- Especially if they were so close to being Momadans anyway, that only the words differed.
- Define the distance between two different words to be 2, where n is the first place at which the words differ.
- In others, a word or an occasional phrase differed from one counterpart to the other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.