"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A moment later the window flickered to the light of a lamp, and Faucelme's angular figure, with elbows akimbo, showed black upon the yellow rectangle.
- Lightning flared repeatedly, and every window flickered like a television screen afflicted by inconstant reception.
- The tall, pointed windows flickered with multicolored lights, and against their panes strange shapes moved and changed.
- The spider was climbing up to its balcony, while the lower windows flickered ominously.
- At intervals, thunder rumbled in the distance and my windows flickered with blue light, tree branches illuminated briefly before the room went black again.
- A window blind flickered as someone checked to see who the visitors were, then the yellow porch light clicked on.
- The windows flickered with light, and from inside came chanting.
- Along the island, lights and windows flickered twice.
- All the windows of Africa and the whole façade between it and the east tower now flickered with irregular flashes.
- Lamps glowed in the windows and lanterns flickered about the outbuildings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.