"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There are countries where the laws require that every office worker has access to window space," he said.
- She's pulled back out of sight and put a table upright in the window space.
- The cop pulled his head out of the window space.
- If there is a cool window space, perhaps the cyclamen can be encouraged to last.
- This was a large, low room, with great window space; the windows were always wide open and on fine days the sun streamed in.
- This arrangement gave tenants more window space and a courtyard view.
- They have lots of window space, which means 180 offices with a view.
- A window space, devoid of frame, gave directly on to the road.
- He had already stopped wondering why there were no covers for all that window space.
- I stood up in the open window space and jumped.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.