"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Newer, energy-saving homes that are built with double- or triple-paned windows and more insulation keep heat as well as allergens indoors.
- These triple-paned windows were no good: they didn't vibrate sufficiently to be read.
- To block out the noise, the developer has installed triple-paned windows.
- A wall of triple-paned windows faced the bay, with a large deck beyond the sliding glass doors.
- Because the building borders an active el line, the property will require special accommodations to make it usable for residences, including triple-paned windows.
- The triple-paned windows let guests forget they are in the heart of one of the world's largest cities.
- Arkady remembered triple-paned windows that had looked out on the river and the Lenin Hills, but the view existed only in memory.
- There was only one room to the house, with four triple-paned windows all shuttered and locked.
- But to aid in heating the main dwelling, he had modernized the cabin's design with a propane tank and triple-paned windows.
- She peered through a shaded, triple-paned window into the dimness of the test chamber, where La Forge was tending the equipment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.