"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At sundown, the windows of its tall office spires, condominiums and hillside homes blaze with reflections.
- Every window in the house blazed with light.
- The windows blazed like tens of thousands of eyes.
- Its windows, patterned and stained with color, were already blazing with torchlight.
- The city's streets had gone dark and windows blazed, silhouettes partying in them.
- At three o'clock in the morning you could look up and their windows were blazing with light.
- Patti's Joseph's window was blazing with light.
- Their windows blazed with the kind of green-tinged light that comes from cheap tubes and white tile.
- The windows of the stone house blazed warmly from within.
- Above me, the window in his bedroom blazed with light.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.