"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The window iconised and flashed to the periphery of his vision.
- Its windows flashed past like a row of blind eyes.
- Sparks flew into the air for a thousand feet and the windows flashed red.
- There was an instant of vertigo, a sickening lurch as the window flashed past.
- A moment later, the door and windows flashed with a majestic fulgor.
- The car's windows flashed a momentary bright, blind gray and its headlights seemed to flicker briefly, but that was all.
- A tiny digital window in the cartilage flashed five meaningless symbols.
- But as he raised it to his lips the windows flashed bright again, and the heavens gave forth another stream of rumbling abuse.
- Out the window flashed the backs of long row houses, tawdry unkempt yards.
- Its lighted windows had scarcely flashed from view, before there was a jolt along the freight train's length.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.