"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two narrow windows separate them from a triple window with semicircular arch at the west end.
- Instead of a living room, the family had a music room in the front, behind the large triple window above the flower boxes.
- Lancet windows were installed, including a large triple window in the new east end.
- A triple window is above the main entrance on the second story.
- A more modest version of the balcony and the triple arched windows is repeated on the floor above.
- It is flanked by a set of triple casement windows on either side.
- The middle segment of the triple window they had masked had no screen.
- The room is lighted by a large triple window in the south elevation.
- Its first landing is lighted by a large triple window set in the curving wall of the west tower.
- He turned to look out the triple windows of his lab.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.