"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its window display alone is worth 10 minutes of anybody's time.
- A window display created around the theme "We have a gift for giving."
- Who says that a house is more important than a window display?
- The town never heard from the company again - until the protest over the window display.
- Even if you never shop there, you've heard of it or seen the window displays.
- The high sun beat down on the silent street, the still window displays.
- Sketch a design for a window display using lines that show movement.
- This shop was still open, but Boy stayed outside, looking at the window display.
- I just left him there in front of the obscene window display.
- I don't want to be a window display, a facade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.