"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Something is happening," Tallanvor went on, striding to the lone window.
- The bedroom gets some light, but its lone window faces a wall.
- A small table stood before the one lone window and here he ate or wrote.
- Arlan stared out the lone window of his tiny office.
- The elf stared up at the lone window on this side of the tower, the one to Mahskevic's study.
- A lone window was on the wall opposite the chimney.
- The lone window had been painted sometime in the last century and overlooked the square.
- The room was dark except for a little moonlight through the lone window.
- The lone window, facing a brick wall, was cheerless in daylight and offered nothing at night.
- She headed to the opposite end, where a lone window admitted the last gray light of day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.