"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The only windows were in the executive offices on the south side of the building.
- She turned to see his face in the dim light coming from the only window.
- The only window was small and high up on the wall.
- The only window to the large room was at the side of the house, closer to Harry than the door.
- The only other window on this side of the house was a small one just off the kitchen near the rear.
- But the only windows are high up in the walls, way above his head.
- Across the only window, which was high in the wall, were bars.
- Off to the right of the door was the only window.
- The only real windows look out on an air shaft.
- There was no door leading directly outside from the kitchen, and she went for the only window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.