"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He turned away from the starboard window and looked at flag plot, a room the size of the bridge on the deck above.
- She settled into the only other chair, the copilot seat, and looked out the starboard window.
- As he knelt down by the starboard window in the cabin something flashed past outside, and a sharp voice broke through the silence.
- He then peeked out the starboard window to see how Squib was doing.
- Pascoe leaned with his elbows on the ledge of the starboard window.
- The skipper was pointing again through the starboard window.
- Eel moved over to a starboard window, trying to see what had excited the two pilots.
- Snatching his binoculars, he scrambled to the starboard window and threw it open.
- I sat down facing the one that sat at the starboard window.
- The eccentric man suddenly pointed to something visible from the starboard window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.