"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Either way, the film set an opening-day record in the country.
- The way they went about it set the stage for massive problems because there was a lack of infrastructure to serve the state's energy needs.
- "Know any way to set one of them off now?"
- "The way I set, come off the ball, take the first step," he said.
- What a way to set the stage for a tragedy.
- A long way since that night when I had found a trap set before my door.
- "Have you come up with a way to set fire to burned-off grass, by any chance?"
- The way they had it set, no one man knew all of the targets or the other guys involved.
- And the way the two of you look at each other could set the barn on fire.
- Even Jim stopped for a moment as if he were not very sure of himself, but her hearty ways soon set us at our ease.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.