"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Second, there's a proper and an improper way to deal with anger.
- East had a way to tell, but it was an improper way and involved him in a complex train of thought.
- But much more sorry that you have behaved in such an improper and perilous way.
- That would be an improper way to do a standing crunch.
- But there are proper and improper ways to raise money.
- That is a totally improper way to make tea.
- There ain't no such thing as an improper way to go about wenching.
- "I hate when slang is used in improper ways."
- Could the Council please state - if it is true - that this is a most improper way to behave?
- But he strongly denied having behaved in an "improper" way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.