"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has come up with surprisingly unconventional ways of conducting his studies.
- And he decided to do it in an entirely unconventional way.
- This is, of course, an unconventional way to listen to music.
- Yet millions of dollars have been raised from his activities, much in unconventional ways.
- Word approximations - Old words used in a new and unconventional way.
- I had to teach Turkey to think in unconventional ways.
- We learned how to be successful in unconventional ways.
- "Particularly when you're using material in an unconventional way."
- Vadakkan's unconventional ways soon brought him into conflict with the Church.
- But his strength was in his unconventional way of looking at the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.