"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Either way, the show decided to simplify and just go with three judges.
- Right now we need a fast, fair way to decide.
- This way, Republicans say, local districts decide how to use the money.
- Either way, he found himself feeling dizzy, and decided to lower his body down to the grass.
- Yet, somewhere along the way - maybe here - they decided to go for the hits.
- There is only what societies, one way or another decide for themselves.
- "A different way of looking at the same thing," he decided.
- The way he saw Peter was looking younger and decided he didn't see that.
- That way, you can decide when your home is dry enough to turn it back on.
- This way, when we're done, we can decide what to do with them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.