"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the third time the sounds blasted their way across the plain.
- But we're going to blast our way out of here - and we don't want trouble from the inside.
- You'd be as well trying to blast your way through with a twenty-two.
- And now they were ready to blast their way in.
- The Rangers came out and blasted their way to an early lead for the first time in weeks.
- If nothing happens in that time, I'll give the order to blast our way into the ship.
- I've seen enough of her to know we're going to have to blast our way in.
- You think we can't blast our way through a battalion?
- We'll blast our way through whatever's there and jump again fast as we can.
- You're not going to be able to blast your way in from the outside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.